Employee Advisory Committee
- Campus Mail
- Engineering Services & Construction Management
- Facility Improvements
- Key Control
- Physical Plant
- Printing and Duplicating
- UAV Operations
Plant & Service Operations
Service Building 1 - Mail Code 6727
210 Physical Plant Dr.
Carbondale, Illinois 62901
618-453-6793 | F: 618-453-3295
Employee Advisory Committee
- Employee of the Quarter Recipients
- Ezra Miller, Building Services
- John Elliott, Travel Service-Bus Operations
- Jane Crain, Building Services
- Beauford "Jim" Wells, Building Services
- Bobby Church, Grounds
- Victor Lovel, Building Maintenance(Refrigeration)
- Lelia Spurlock, Building Services
- Robert Dawson, Building Maintenance(Electrician)
- Joan Phemister, Building Services
- Charles Kimmel, Building Services
- Thelma Mackey, Building Services
- Jacqueline Mueller, Printing/Duplicating Services
- Camilla Patterson, Building Services
- Brad Owen, PSO Accounting
- Kristine Upchurch-Rushing, Facilities Operations Center
- Dave Freeman, Building Maintenance(Carpenter)
- Terry Patyski, Building Services, Jan. 2001
- Larry Hughes, Building Maintenance (Carpenter), Dec. 2001
- Mike Mangan, Physical Plant Engineering Services (Electrical Engineer), Jan. 2002
Karen Lesniak, Touch of Nature (Conference Coordinator), Jan. 2002
- Michele Hines, PSO Admin (Staff Clerk), Feb. 2002
- Melanie Imhoff, PPES (Office Systems Specialist), Mar. 2002
Camilla Patterson, PP Building Services (BSW), Mar. 2002
- Doug Mayer, Physical Plant Grounds (Maintenance Laborer), Apr. 2002
- Nancy Nicholson, PSO Computer Operations (Procedures & Systems Analyst), May 2002
- Carl Wright, Travel Service (Automotive Mechanic), Jun. 2002
- Carla Quigley, Administrative Clerk, PSO Admin, July 2002
- Judy Jones, Account Technician, PSO Admin-Payroll Office, December 2002
- Don Rendleman, Storekeeper, Materials Management, March 2003
- Shawn Bond, Draftsman, Physical Plant Engineering Services, June 2003
- Denny Moon, Parts Manager, Travel Service, September 2003
- Chris Gaertner, Manager, PSO Computer Operations, December 2003
- Jay Brooks, Superintendent, Building Services, March 2004
- Dave Freeman, Carpenter, Building Maintenance, June 2004
- Aaron Stearns, Business Manager, Campus Mail Service, September 2004
- Mark Popejoy, Carpenter Foreman, Building Maintenance, December 2004
- Butch Hertter, Park Attendant, Touch of Nature, March 2005
- Terry VanMeter, Building Service Worker, Building Services, June 2005
- Shirley Walker, Building Services Sub-Foreman, Building Services, December 2005
- Bob Hooper, Automotive Technician, Travel Service, March 2006
- Jerry Childress, Building Services Sub-Foreman, Building Services, June 2006
- Richard Snell, Driver, Power Plant, September 2006
- Gary Lannom, Building Service Worker, December 2006
- Elizabeth Cheek, Account Technician, PSO Human Resources, June 2007
- Garrett McArthy, Building Service Foreman, Building Service, August 2007
- James Allison, Maintenance Laborer, Grounds, March 2008
- Kevin Thies, Plumber, Building Maintenance, June 2008
- Brad Cowley, Building Service Foreman, September 2008
- Mike Brewer, Building Service Sub-foreman, December 2008
- Gary Stearns, Carpenter, March 2009
- Tammy Baumgarte, Customer Service Representative, June 2009
- Kate DeToy, Building Service Sub-foreman & John Quigley, Building Service Worker, September 2009
- Marion Hill & David Bramlet, Ironworkers, Building Maintenance, December 2009
- Printing/Duplicating staff, March 2010
- Jerry Smith, Driver, Grounds, June 2010
- Marcella Patyski, Building Service Worker, September 2010
- Dennis Burks, Buildiing Service Worker, December 2010
- Dennis Hamburger, Electrician, June 2011
- Bob Jany, Plumber, September 2011
- Laura Jones, pre-press technician assistant, December 2011
- Ryan Cheek, Sub-Foreman, Building Services, March 2012
- Paul Price, Sub-Foreman, Building Services, June 2012
- Gary Kohlenberger, Electrician (Refrigeration), October 2012
- Jeff Jones, Automotive Technician, Travel Service, March 2014
- Betty Covington, Building Service Worker, Building Services, June 2014
- Kevin Ebersohl, Steam and Power Plant, September 2014
- Larry Elliott, Maintenance Laborer, Grounds December 2014
- Employee of the Year Recipients
1995 - Victor Lovel, Refrigeration Foreman - Selected for his shining example of goodwill ambassadorship.
1996 - Jacquelline Mueller, Illustrator at Printing & Duplicating Service - Selected for the dedication and conscientiousness she exhibits in meeting the demands of her job.
1997 - Brad Owen, Account Technician - Selected for promoting good employee and work relations within the administrative office and the craft areas of the Physical Plant.
2002 - Terry Patyski, Building Service Worker - Selected for his outstanding work performance at Wheeler Hall.
2003 - Don Rendleman, Storekeeper in Materials Management - Selected for his positive, friendly attitude and excellent work ethic.
2004 - Denny Moon, Travel Service Parts Manager - Selected for his initiative and organizational skills.
2005 - Butch Hertter, Park Attendant, Touch of Nature Environmental Center - Selected for his strong work ethic and exceptional leadership skills.
2006 - Bob Hooper, Automotive Technician, Travel Service - Selected for his excellent work ethics and courtesy to customers and co-workers.
2007 - Elizabeth Cheek, Account Techniciaon, PSO Human Resources - Selected for her excellent customer service.
2008 - James Allison, Maintenance Laborer, Grounds - Selected for his training abilities and supervisory and motivational skills.
2009 - Maron Hill & David Bramlet, Ironworkers, Building Maintenance - Selected for their experience, dedication and commitment to excellence in their work.
2010 - Jerry Smith, Maintenance Equipment Operator, Grounds - Selected for his qualifications, expertise, job knowledge, dedication and attitude in his work.
2011 - Dennis Hamburger, Electrician, Building Maintenance - Selected for his positive attitude, being concientious and helpful to all. He is also a good steward of the University's resources and endeavors to cut costs.