The overall philosophies and goals of Computer Operations are:
- To assist the service units in developing beneficial applications for microcomputers and microcomputer networks to aid in the overall management of their operations.
- To research each application request thoroughly to determine how it best fits into the scope of Plant and Service Operations' computerization goals and objectives.
- To develop flexible applications that will incorporate the needs of the service area to the best that the resources can be used.
- To provide timely service to computer users such that normal or required workflow is minimally disturbed and is effectively maximized.
- To continually monitor the current state-of-the-art in computer and network technologies so that they can be applied where appropriate.
|Chris Gaertnerfirstname.lastname@example.org||Associate Director|
|Vacantemail@example.com||Web/ Newsletter/ Media Sign|
- Service Building 1 (0014), Rooms 107A, 107C, 107E, 107F, 107H