Postage Supplies

Main Content

The following types of supplies can be purchased from Campus Mail Service by University departments:

  • single and double postcards issued in sets of 50
  • business reply stock issued in sets of 50 (long and short envelopes, postcards, and labels)
  • perforated postage stamps

USPS postage stamps sold by Campus Mail Service are perforated, identifying them as being purchased with University funds. Perforated postage stamps are available for mailing University letters or parcels when Campus Mail Service is closed.

Postage supplies issued at Campus Mail Service and charged to a University account are for official University business only and are not to be used for personal mail. All requests for postage supplies must be submitted on a Postage Service Request form signed by the fiscal officer of the University account to be charged.