Here you'll find answers to common questions our customers ask. Start by selecting one of the links below. If you don’t see what you need – call or send us a note.
- What type of products and services do you provide?
- How do I get an estimate?
- Do I need to set up the print files?
- At what resolution should I save my photos and graphics?
- What is a proof and why is it important that I look at it?
- What is the Pantone Matching System (PMS)?
- Why do the printed colors look different from the colors on my screen?
- Is white considered a printing color?
- What file format should I use when submitting my electronic document for printing?
- How long will it take to finish my job?